Hip Hip Hooray! We are so excited to celebrate all we love about water this week, because let’s be honest water is EVERYTHING in the hot summer months. I’m not sure how it’s possible that we already are in our last week of Camp Littles and Me! It has been such a fun summer of celebrating and playing with you and your kiddos. This last week is full of super simple activities that will get you super wet and soaking in (pun totally intended) the last bit of summer. Get ready to celebrate friends, because these activities are going to have you saying, “we love water!”
CAMP LITTLES & ME: WE LOVE Water ACTIVITIES
Here are some of the activities we will be doing this week!
- Squirt Gun Painting
- Water Obstacle Course
- Ice Melt Objects
- Splish Splash Yogurt Popsicles
- Water Balloon Games
WE LOVE Water SUPPLIES
This post includes affiliate links for your convenience. Clicking these links to purchase will help support my blog so I can keep creating fun things to share with you. You will never pay more by using an affiliate link. I only share things that I truly love and think you will too. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Liquid Watercolors (or watered down Tempera Paint)
- Squirt Gun
- Thick Paper (Cardstock or Watercolor paper works best)
- Easel (Or Tape/Tack to attach paper to tree)
- Items to Set up an Obstacle Course: Small Pool, Cones, Water Balloons, Water Table, etc.
- Ice Melt Objects Supplies: Small Containers, Small toys, Squeeze Bottle or Pipettes
- Popsicle Ingredients: Yogurt, Sprinkles, Popsicle Molds
- Optional Items for Play: Various Sized Cups, Bath Toys, Bath Color Tablets
- Optional Family Fun: Water Balloons
The FREE Water printable packet includes the weekly idea sheet, supplies list, and additional instructions.
Download the Camp Littles & Me: We Love Water Packet by clicking the button below.
I’ll be sharing all of our Water themed activities this week right here on the blog and on Instagram. Come join the fun and if you snap any photos be sure to tag them with #camplittlesandme. I’d love to see what you and your littles are up to!
Love these water themed activities? Pin them for later!