I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream! I don’t know about you, but there’s not much more that screams SUMMER than an ice cold, extra tasty scoop of ice cream. We LOVE ice cream around here. Our favorite is probably mint chocolate chip, but I honestly don’t think I’ve met a flavor I didn’t like. What about you? What is your favorite kind? Since eating ice cream is one of our favorite parts about summer we are so excited for this week and all of the tasty ice cream themed fun.
CAMP LITTLES & ME: WE LOVE ICE CREAM ACTIVITIES
Here are some of the activities we will be doing this week!
Ice Cream Supplies
This post includes affiliate links for your convenience. Clicking these links to purchase will help support my blog so I can keep creating fun things to share with you. You will never pay more by using an affiliate link. I only share things that I truly love and think you will too. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Paper (I like to use a thicker cardstock)
- Watercolors or Tempera Paint (and don’t forget your paintbrush!)
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Ice Cream Hopscotch Printable Dice (Included in Packet)
- Ice Cream Dough Supplies: Cornstarch, Conditioner, Food Coloring
- Homemade Ice Cream Supplies: Gallon & Quart Size Ziploc Bags, Whole Milk, Salt, Ice, Vanilla, Sugar, (Optional: Chocolate Chips & Sprinkles)
- Optional Items for Play: Pretend Ice Cream Set
- Optional Family Fun: Your favorite ingredients for an Ice Cream Bar
The FREE Ice Cream printable packet includes the weekly idea sheet, supplies list, additional instructions, and printable dice for Ice Cream Hopscotch.
I’ll be sharing all of our Ice Cream activities this week right here on the blog and on Instagram. Come join the fun and if you snap any photos be sure to tag them with #camplittlesandme. I’d love to see what you and your littles are up to!
Download the Camp Littles & Me: We Love Ice Cream Packet
Enter your name and email address to download the FREE Camp Littles & Me: We Love Ice Cream Packet
Love this? Pin it for later!