Growing up, one of my favorite things to do was to go to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and feed the giraffes. We are back visiting family in Colorado for a few weeks and I’m so excited that the girls get to experience one of my favorite childhood memories while we are here. We’re big time fans of spending time at the zoo and seeing all of the animals. It’s the perfect outing for both kiddos and adults. Get ready for monkeys, lions, and elephants galore, because this week Camp Littles and Me is heading to the Zoo! We can’t wait to celebrate all we love about the Zoo with you and your little ones.
CAMP LITTLES & ME: WE LOVE THE ZOO ACTIVITIES
Here are some of the activities we will be doing this week!
- Zoo Animal Silhouettes
- Zoo Animal Number Hop (Free Printable in Packet)
- Zoo Animal Look & Find (Free Printable in Packet)
- Banana Nut Monkey Muffins
THE ZOO SUPPLIES
This post includes affiliate links for your convenience. Clicking these links to purchase will help support my blog so I can keep creating fun things to share with you. You will never pay more by using an affiliate link. I only share things that I truly love and think you will too. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Paper (I like to use a thicker cardstock)
- Watercolors or Tempera Paint (and don’t forget your paintbrush!)
- Zoo Animal Number Hop Cards (Included in packet)
- Zoo Animal Look and Find (Included in packet)
- Zoo Animal Silhouette Template (Included in packet)
- Monkey Muffin Topper (Included in packet)
- Contact Paper
- Box or Clear Container
- Sensory Bin Filler (Ex: Dried rice or beans)
- Ingredients to make Banana Nut Muffins
- Straw, Kebab Stick or Cake Pop Stick to attach Monkey Muffin Topper to.
- Optional Items for Play: Zoo Animals
- Optional Family Fun Outing: Tickets to your local Zoo & Ingredients to pack your favorite lunch
The FREE Zoo printable packet includes the weekly idea sheet, supplies list, additional instructions, and Zoo themed printables.
I’ll be sharing all of our Zoo activities this week right here on the blog and on Instagram. Come join the fun and if you snap any photos be sure to tag them with #camplittlesandme. I’d love to see what you and your littles are up to!
Download the Camp Littles & Me: We Love The Zoo Packet
Enter your name and email address to download the FREE Camp Littles & Me: We Love The Zoo Packet
Love this? Pin it for later!