Since we really love going to the beach, we are so excited to head under the sea as we celebrate and explore the ocean. Isn’t the ocean such a magical and mysterious place? I have always been so fascinated by learning about it and my girls seem so captivated by it too. What kid doesn’t love fish, sea turtles and let’s be honest sharks. This week, Camp Littles & Me is all about life under the sea. I hope you’ll come play along with us!
CAMP LITTLES & ME: WE LOVE THE Ocean ACTIVITIES
Here are some of the activities we will be doing this week!
- Crayon Resist Watercolor Ocean Animals
- Ocean Movement Cards
- Ocean Sensory Bottles
- Under the Sea Fruit Fish
THE Ocean SUPPLIES
This post includes affiliate links for your convenience. Clicking these links to purchase will help support my blog so I can keep creating fun things to share with you. You will never pay more by using an affiliate link. I only share things that I truly love and think you will too. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Paper (I like to use a thicker cardstock)
- Ocean Movement Game Printable Cards (Included in packet)
- Empty Water Bottle
- Canola or Vegetable Oil
- Blue Food Coloring
- Blue Plates (We love the adorable paper ones from the party section at target!)
- Oranges, Blueberries, & Green Grapes
- Optional Items for Play: Small Shells & Sea Animal Toys
- Optional Family Fun Night: Finding Dory (or other ocean movie) and your favorite movie snacks
The FREE Ocean printable packet includes the weekly idea sheet, supplies list, additional instructions, and Ocean Movement Game Printable Cards.
I’ll be sharing all of our Ocean activities this week right here on the blog and on Instagram. Come join the fun and if you snap any photos be sure to tag them with #camplittlesandme. I’d love to see what you and your littles are up to!
Download the Camp Littles & Me: We Love The Ocean Packet
Enter your name and email address to download the FREE Camp Littles & Me: We love The Ocean Packet
Love this? Pin it for later!