Going to the Farmer’s Market is a favorite Summer activity especially when we get to make a tasty treat afterwards. Since we are celebrating how much we love The Farmer’s Market this week we decided to kick things off with some fun in the kitchen. I don’t know about you, but my three year old adores helping me in the kitchen. No matter what I’m making she’s usually there in a jiffy begging to help. This Easy Summer Strawberries and Dip is simple enough to make with your kids and sure to be a hit for a special treat.
Since Summer is all about having fun and relaxing we kept our recipe pretty simple. I love that you only need 3 ingredients for this tasty dip. Heavy Whipping Cream, Yogurt (Flavor of your choice), and Strawberries. Plus, your mixer does all the work. Now that’s what I call easy peasy!
The dip itself isn’t overly sweet and I love that you can change up the flavor just by using a different type of yogurt. I think we are going to try peach next time. It would make such a yummy pool side treat!
- Strawberries (or other berries of your choice)
- Pint of Heaving Whipping Cream*
- 2-3 Individual Yogurts (Flavor and brand of your choice)
- *You could also use pre made whipped cream if you'd like, just use less yogurt so that it's not too sweet
- Wash your Berries
- Whip the heavy whipping cream with a standing mixer or hand mixer until stiff peaks form
- Mix in the Yogurt to your desired sweetness
- Serve with Berries
There you have it. Easy Summer Strawberries (or berries of your choice) and Dip. What flavor of dip would you like to try? Happy mixing & bowl licking!
Looking for fun activities to do with your kiddos this Summer? Be sure to check out Camp Littles and Me as we celebrate what we love about Summer.